Fresh Auto – Automotive News, Videos and Opinions All Top Car Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory Fresh Auto: Gran Turismo 5 Seasonals Up!

Tuesday 29 March 2011

Gran Turismo 5 Seasonals Up!

The latest seasonal events for GT5 have been released, and unfortunately they consist of truck races, which is not the most celebrated form of motorsport, but beggars can't be choosers. For this event I have chosen:


Behold my mighty steed, the Daihatsu Midget! Fully worked and with super soft tyres, this thing will be a lighning bolt. Also at 500 kg, significantly lighter than anything McLaren's road car division has yet devised! My result? 12th...of 12.

So then I used some Toyota thing. Selected mods, race tyres, easy victory. Uh... here it is  I guess


So...yeah not the greatest round of events but still enjoyable as always. How are you finding them?

No comments:

Post a Comment